Terms and Conditions
Visitors to NZ should have travel insurance to cover expenses in case of unforeseen circumstances.
Prices, terms and conditions may be subject to change prior to booking confirmation.
Terms and Conditions: Multi Day Bookings
Payment can be made by internet banking (NZ only) cheque (NZ only) or by credit card using our secure link. We do not accept American Express
We require a deposit of $100pp to confirm a booking for any package which includes accommodation bookings. The remainder must be received 30 days prior to your departure. Where a package does not include accommodation bookings, we require a 10% deposit at time of booking. Deposits are non refundable. The remainder must be received 30 days prior to your departure
As accommodation is limited in some areas and bikes are at a premium over peak times, failure to pay the remainder by the deadline may result in your booking being lost
The following conditions apply if you cancel:
- More than 30 days prior to departure you get a 90% refund of the total amount less the non refundable deposit
- Between 30 days and 14 days prior to departure you get a 50% refund of the total amount less the non refundable deposit
- Less than 14 days prior to departure you receive no refund
- If your trip has started you receive no refund
- If you need to cancel due to extreme personal issues we will do our best for you but we cannot guarantee anything
If you wish to make alterations to your booking after paying the deposit, an admin fee of $40 per person will be charged
Terms and Conditions: Single Day Bookings
We require credit card details to confirm a booking. These details are held via a secure link as confirmation of your booking and no payment is required until arrival.
Payment can be made on the day by cheque (NZ only), cash or credit card. We do not accept American Express
You are liable for a cancellation fee:
- if you cancel before 10am on the day before your booked ride (10% fee)
- if you cancel after 10am on the day before your booked ride (50% fee)
- if you cancel on the day or do not arrive for your ride there is no refund
In the unlikely situation where the cycle trails are closed we will provide a full refund
Get in touch
We’re open from 9am – 5pm from 1 September 2017 till 27 April 2018. We are open 7 days, with these exceptions: we are closed for Christmas from 23 – 26 December and open for multi day rides but closed for single day rides on New Years Day, Good Friday & Anzac Day. Bookings are essential.